dis
archives
recently
|
dis
archives
recently
|
integ
profile
JiaMinmama 301191 fhps, rvhs, hci 1b2b3a4a 08S6V og25! APOLLO :D rvgg[swallowkfmynah] rvsc[discocentral] justmylucklah mama-ly. hugs&loveseveryone :D axe-dee xD wishlist
live life to the maxface the world with courage, grit and a smile :D tagboard
affiliates
IS LAZY FOR LINKS D: http://08s6vee.blogspot.com all you need to know. besides,theworldislinked:D onelinkleadstoanother :D Best Of Me - Daniel Powter Pattern: tillyness Web Counter |
rate
Monday, April 18, 2005
Hey guysits been a real tiring day man..everything turned out wrong from the moment I got our of the wrong side of bed. My neck was totally aching and...my stomach was filled with butterflies when I thought of the fact that SC campaign speeches were due today and I havent prepared mine. I think if u ask me honestly, I think that I would gladly accept the post and serve the school with pride. I love RV alot, i dunno why but i jus do and it would be great if I was given a chance to serve it. hahas.. Then there's this culture test tmr. I havent touched it at all. Wonder how I'm gonna pass it. Will do my very best though. Ahhas..Oh yupp..we had our second home ec trial today. The brownie was much more successful than last saturday, and our soup was suppossedly more tasty. Yummm...Good job guys!! And..umm...oh ya..ivan darlink's bd drawing nearer. 5 th may yupp. Gotta get him a present soon.. wonder wad i shld get him. If u've any suggesstions do feel free to drop a msg at my tag board thank u very much.. Generally i think the day was average. Though the avg score is totally pulled down by the terrible headache I am having..haix.. Life jus seems to hum you till i cant take it any more and jus lie dead. JM OUT |